- C&H Group is committed to providing skilled and experienced staff to our clients and business partners in the construction industry. We offer extensive training and induction programs for all staff members to ensure a working environment which is conducive to learning, while utilising the skills and talents of each individual employee.
Our skilled tradesmen are provided with the opportunity to use their skills in a variety of locations across Sydney and central NSW. C&H Group presents employees with the opportunity to progress in the construction industry, create life-long friendships and develop leadership and communication skills. General duties include assisting construction managers, project managers and foremen with daily site routines and services.
Critical Skills & Experience
- Must hold an OH&S white card
- Must have experience in using hand tools including jack hammer and drills
- Must have technical knowledge of onsite obligations and construction requirements
- Must have all personal protection equipment – hard hat, safety vest, steel cap boots & safety glasses
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must be punctual and diligent
- Experience in the construction industry is ideal